Monday, June 12, 2006

Now getting stressed!!

On Wednesday I have my appointment for tests to hopefully find out why I keep having miscarriages. I am getting really fed up with all the waiting, I have no idea what the tests are going to be, how long I will have to wait for results etc! I am also worried they will find something that cant be fixed or find no reason at all! I just want a baby is that really so much to ask for!! Other people seem to pop them out one after another or accidentally get pregnant, but for me after 3 years of trying, fertility treatment and 4 miscarriages I feel totally exhausted by the whole thing! If I had a time machine and could go forward in time to see how things work out (so long as it was good!) then I would maybe be more chilled, but right now it all feels impossible!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabmom said...

I don't know how to support you except to say that I am here and I wish you luck today that the tests weren't that bad. Let us know. You can reach me at Sbrien3@yahoo.com.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home