Thursday, April 20, 2006

So far so good!

I had been worried about the pregnancy test result! Not only paranoid about being pregnant but also paranoid about not being pregnant! The test strips I bought off eBay by the 100! They have never given me a false positive but do not give very clear positive results. So I bought a pregnancy test from the shop and it was positive, now I really do believe I am pregnant!!

I think I have known for a while now, I could feel something was going on. I have the classic pregnancy symptoms now - sore breasts, frequent trips to the loo and a little nausea. I am also not sleeping too well and am really tired! It is all good! I just hope it keeps on progressing.

I have an appointment to see my Consultant on 18th May, for a scan, hopefully I will be told everything is going well and how many babies we are having and a due date!! I put the date of my last period into one of those websites that gives you a due date and I got 25th December!! After all the crap Christmas' we have had it would make for a good one!

Someone else at work is also pregnant but further along then me, I just hope it works out for both of us this time otherwise it is going to be even harder, to watch someone else grow. I hope there are happy times ahead!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

good luck

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home