Sunday, April 09, 2006

Day 21 - still ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I have spent a weekend with my extended family!! It has been hell, and very stress full. My brothers and I seem not to be in favour as much as my cousins and so we seem to get a hard time and they get priority. I am planning to avoid all future family occasions through fear of slapping them all!!

I made myself feel really sick today out of principle! My Gran is always having ago at me when I eat chocolate or cake (despite the fact that the rest of the family are bigger then me!!), so I deliberately had two servings of ice cream!! I don't even like ice cream much!!!

Apart from that had a lovely relaxing weekend!! I am hoping to get a positive pregnancy test result by my hubbies birthday next weekend, although my 35 days will not be up for a week after that. Everything at this stage is crossed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home