Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cycle day 14

What a day!! I got up really early (4.45am) to watch the Grand Prix, but then went back to bed after Michael Schumachers Ferrari disintegrated half way through the race just as his car finally seemed to find some speed!! Then I got up about 9am. Lovely!!!

We have been collecting the Stargate box sets recently and finished the last one that is out at the moment so we needed something to fill the void, and we found it! Stargate Atlantis! It is brilliant so we watched that most of the morning, then this afternoon played Badminton, I won my first game! My Hubby then won the next 6!

I have been getting more mood swings again today, and a few abdo pains I am hoping it is a sign that the Clomid is working but could just be I am a moody cow with wind! Have to wait and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home