Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cycle day 2 - Clomid 100 mgs day 1

I don't actually find the clomid makes me too nuts! I do find that it makes me feel a bit sick and a bit dizzy. But these symptoms at the moment are masked by sinusitis! I feel pretty grotty, hopefully I will be better by the time we need to get busy!

I have had four days off work and tomorrow I go back. I am working all weekend too! The shifts are pretty crap, I am working alternate late's and early's just to totally screw my system up! I would probably take tomorrow off had I not been off sick a lot lately, so instead I will spread the joy!!

I took my car in for a service today and while I was there needed to use the loo. I was so impressed they had a fancy sanitary towel bin - WOW! It was great I waved my hand over it and it opened and the waved my hand again and it shut! Hours of fun to be had! They say little things please little minds!!

Roll on day 35, or sooner - I think I got a positive result last time around day 28. Fingers crossed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home