Friday, March 17, 2006

Day 3 of waiting - calm!

I am feeling better today for several reasons

1. I have the weekend off, also Monday and Tuesday, so four days of not going to work is ace!

2. I played badminton with my hubby and it was a real laugh!

3. I don't really know why else but a list of two looked silly so I had to add this one!

Still waiting for the big blob! Have been feeling quite bloated so I am fairly sure it is on its way, any day now!! Positive thinking - does it really work!!!!

When we first lost our first son Harry, when things went wrong my hubby and I used to say 'things can't get and worse' and they did, time and time again. We have given up on that saying! When I was talking to my Mum after my last miscarriage she came out with a better phrase- 'No matter how bad things are they can still get a hell of a lot worse!'. I quite like that it makes me giggle! I am not really a pessimist, I think I am a realist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home