Monday, March 13, 2006

Provera day 4

I should wear a badge that says 'careful I am taking hormones!' I nearly flipped in a shop today (Wilkinsons) For some daft reason they refused my debit card and then were really rude to me and told me to leave the shop. I will never ever go back there again. I used the card in several places after that with no problem so it must have been their shit machine. When it was refused it came up on the till to call the supervisor, and a (seemingly) 12 year old girl came along and looked down her snotty nose at me. I wish I had had a bit of a flid, it would have made me feel better. I wish they had checked their machine before accusing me of being some kind of criminal. If I was going to steel someone's card I would shortly go to a nice shop not a cheap one!

Anyway only one more day to go and then I just have to wait for a period - the excitement is almost too much!! It is meant to come 4- 14 days after finishing the provera. I hope it is 4 days I am getting more and more impatient!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home