Sunday, March 05, 2006

I am feeling pro-active!

My hubby and I have been playing badminton the last few Sundays, it is brilliant! Neither of us are very good but the idea is to get some exercise, have a giggle and vent some frustration by whacking the shuttle as hard as humanly possible! Today we joined the leisure centre so we can book the court 10 days in advanced, so we are aiming to go more often. The other good thing bout it is that at the leisure centre they do aqua aerobics too so once I am pregnant again and out of the danger zone I can replace badminton with aqua aerobics.

It feels good to do something positive. Tomorrow I have to call the doctors secretary up to see if they can send me another prescription, maybe even correctly written this time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

We're doing the same thing. Exercising and getting mroe healthy. It's amazing how whacking a soccer ball makes you laugh! Too cold here for tennis or anything still- but soon! I've decided to save the last 2 rounds of clomid till I can lose 20 pounds... maybe it will help... Enjoy whacking your shuttle!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home