Wednesday, March 01, 2006

To people who add comments - thank you

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who adds comments on my blog. It is comforting to know I am not alone in my quest! Or in our battle against PCOS, we may not cure it but we can sure kick its arse!!! It means a lot to me to get comments through the blog and to make new friends through it! I am happy to reply to anyone who wants a reply, so please leave an email address or don't be anonymous!

There are so many emotions and hormones involved in PCOS and then chucking fertility treatment into that as well it is like a roller coaster! Tough on us and also tough on our partners (I often feel sorry for my hubby, I know that I can be a moody bitch sometimes, I seem to go from very happy to very sad at the drop of a hat and I bite his head off over such silly things!) and the people around us, even those who have no idea what we are going through.

One day we will all win! Until then we have to keep fighting for what we really want. They say what does not kill you only makes you stronger, so don't give up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My e-mail address is pialupeika@sbcglobal.net. I'd love to hear from you!!! I know all about those hormones driving you crazy. I feel sorry for my husband, too. With the miscarriages, I also can't lose the feeling of letting him down and how he must be disappointed to have such a "damaged wife". Of course he says that's crazy and that he loves me very much. It just seems I can't get enough reassurance, you know!!!!! This PCOS makes me NEEDY NEEDY NEEDY. :)
I have to go back to work tomorrow. I stayed home since the depressing ultrasound on Monday. Not looking forward to going back to the office, but I am feeling better today than yesterday. At least only my boss knew that I was pregnant and I will tell everyone else that I was sick with a stomach virus or something. Can't take the pity and the hushed conversations about poor old me behind my back. Sigh. Okay, well, write if you want... pialupeika@sbcglobal.net. Oh, I am 33 years old, by the way. Will be 34 on the 21st of March.... So time's my enemy now too! Wish I would've started trying to get pregnant sooner but didn't even know what PCOS is or that I could have it.... Bye!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Melzie said...

*HUGS* You know, I come here every 2-3 days, sometimes more often- and I post, or try to, each time I come. I love that I feel connected in this fight. And it's always curious to know what's happening with others. My doc is a freak. I hate her now- but, my hands are tied as for what we can do- as our insurance doesn't cover anything... We'll get our wishes-- and I try to remember to tell my hubby how much I love him for putting up with a blubbering mess. ;)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home