Friday, February 17, 2006

Things!

Things are a little better today. Yesterday I was either feeling like crying or crying all day. I hate feeling this way. I have been off work since I started bleeding last Friday, my sick certificate runs out on Tuesday so I will go back to work then, but I am dreading it. I had not told the people at work that I was pregnant, until the day I was bleeding and I had to phone up to tell them I would not be in and why. Because I work shifts it wont be a matter of facing people on one day and it all be over, I will see different people on different days for the next week or so, it is so hard. Whilst I am at home with my husband I can stay in my own bubble but once I go back to work I will be on my own and back out in the real world.

I went to see the doctor at the PCOS clinic on Wednesday. He was brilliant. I have to wait 4-8 weeks before we can start again, which is my biggest problem at the moment. It is really frustrating all the waiting is so hard. I have to wait to start the medication to give me a period, I have to take that for five days then wait two weeks for my period to start then it is the 35 day wait to see if it has worked or we need to start it all over again. But we are trying to find other things to think about to make the time pass faster. Once we do kick it off again I have been given instructions for what to do next time I get pregnant to try to reduce the risk of another miscarriage. I have been told to stop the metformin and to take aspirin 75mgs once a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home