Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy valentines day

Not so happy though. I was looking forward to no more key events, like birthdays, Christmas, mothers day, fathers day or just general family events without knowing we have a baby on the way. Now we are just back to square one, today is not what I planned it to be. I just feel really sad.

Off to Doctors tomorrow hopefully for some sensible answers, I hope we don't have to wait very long before we can start trying again. Trying is frustrating, but not trying is worse. Time to jump back on board the roller coaster. I just hope it does not take so long for my ovaries to work this time. It has been 3 years of trying, and each time since the first (which took about 4 months) it has taken a year at the least to conceive again. It is just such a long road and just when I think I have got off it I am just back at the start again. Feeling very low today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

Today started my first day back on clomid.. I've got another 3 "chances"... and have decided to not share this with my dh... because I don't want us both stressing- which is probably wrong.. but you do whatyou have to do... How awful about your last post- people should know better! More positive vibes!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home