Monday, January 16, 2006

Day 19 feeling like poop!

I had a bad day! I found out this morning that the job I had an interview for last week I did not get. I am still looking for a new job, because I am fed up with mine!

I am feeling really fat too! I was stuck for ages at 11 stone 11, then a little while of my Metformin was increased my weight dropped to between 11 stone 4 and 11 stone 6, now it is up to 11 stone 10. I blame Christmas, I blame chocolate!! When things are bad I turn to chocolate it is the answer to every problem, if I could live on chocolate alone I would be a happy bunny! I don't survive well on any kind of diet that I have tried, so I try to go for the everything in moderation diet. I find diets so miserable! The problem with the everything in moderation diet is that I do slip up on it!

This cycle has just got to the point were it is starting to drag, I am holding no hope at the moment of it working, but really hope that it has! Just like every month! These medications really mess with my brain!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home