Friday, December 23, 2005

Back in Limbo!!

Here we go again!!! I started the tablets to bring on a period on 21st December, I need to take those for five days then wait for the big blob! Then it is the clomid again.

This will be my 4th cycle without ovulating, I have not had a normal period for well over a year now. I really thought that by this Christmas we would have a baby to share it with, or at least one due soon! I guess I think that every year, every Christmas and every birthday, I think next year will be different. It takes over your whole life. I almost reduced myself to tears this morning at the shops (I thought it was a great idea to go shopping a 6am to beat the rush! It was a great idea, so great about a million other people had the exact same idea!!) there was a young couple in front of me in the queue with a very new baby, the Dad was carrying the baby the way he looked at the baby and smiled at it made me feel so sad for my husband. I know he will make the best Dad, our baby will be guaranteed to be giggling all day every day with his or her Dad about.

I had it all planned, this month I was going to be pregnant, and I had already planned how we would tell our parents. I am gutted for them too! The last time I got pregnant (just before last Christmas) my Mum said that was the best Christmas present her and my Dad could ask for that they were really looking forward to becoming Grand parents. Neither my parents or my in-laws have any Grand children yet I really want ours to be the first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home