Monday, December 12, 2005

Day 28

All tests negative so far, but I have convinced myself that I 'felt pregnant' a few times. I really expected the test strips to come up with 2 lines. I am trying not to get to miserable about it I have another whole week to get a positive test result, if not it is into another cycle of starting off my period, which usually takes about 10 days then into the next round of clomid, it all feels like it takes too long, and having a baby seems like a long way away.

I have another appointment with the consultant on 1st Feb, I am a bit worried because I have been reading on the web that if clomid does not work in the first 6 months it is unlikely to at all. Oh dear.......................... feeling a little glum today, but still feel like I have to smile and act like everything is ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home