Monday, November 14, 2005

Finally started my cycle! Day 1

I finally started my period properly today 10 days after completing the 5 day cycle of Norethisterone. I should have known it would start today, I had a few days holiday from work last week and in my mind had thought that would be a good time for my period to start, whilst I had time to be in pain and spend the first day of my period with a hot water bottle on my tummy! So it was obvious really that it had to start today when I am back at work and on a late shift, so I start work at lunch time and get home about 9.30pm. AHHHHHHHHH!!! It is not too bad at the moment apart from a big headache.

Tomorrow I start on the Clomid, I am crossing everything that is possible to cross in the hope it will work. I have a funny feeling I will be pregnant by Christmas, but I don't know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home