Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Day 44! Given up!!!!

Day 44, no period and not pregnant. I made the decision not to take the next lot of clomid (50mg) since it is obviously not working. Also I have the opportunity to go on holiday abroad with my husband, my first ever flight! Quite excited but disappointed at not being pregnant, I have even started to look into adoption. It is a definite option for further down the line.

My holiday is not until October, so I am taking a big baby making break, which is hard but probably for the best. At the beginning of October I have another appointment with the consultant, who is brilliant! I am hoping he will be as helpful as last time and we can go on to try plan B. Not 100% sure what that is yet, I think it is more medication, whatever the plan I will start it when we get back from our holiday to the US.

So on it goes! However on the plus side I think I am starting to win with the Metformin, I have gone from several very urgent trips to the toilet (diarrhea) a day to every couple of weeks having a very urgent trip. Still I will not go anywhere where there is not a toilet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have it, Hate it, but don't give up. Clomid gave me a wonderful little boy. your site brought me to tears. nice to now that their are others who understand some of the humiliations Isuffer from everyday. certainly, feeling less than a woman

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up! I have pcos as well no success story yet but there are some look undernatural health solutions for pcos success stories. I'm threw aith medicine I'm going the natural organic chemical free way. You'll be suprised on what can throw your hormones off. Even microwaving food in plastic or drinking from a can or bottle, only glass. Never give up you're not alone!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home