Monday, August 22, 2005

Day 28 of cycle

I have been feeling pretty low again today, not feeling very optimistic. I guess I don't want to get my hopes up. I was totally devastated when the clomid did not work on the first cycle I don't want to feel that way again.

Something that made me laugh my pants off today though was a blog I found on blog explosion by total fluke whilst just browsing the blogs. It is a clip of film where a couple are waiting to check their pregnancy test result I laughed until I cried you have to have a look at it, and listen to it right to the end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there...i too have pcos and have done the clomid thing...it was not successful for us...i was wondering if we can exchange emails or talk via yahoo messenger sometime? i woud love to ask you some questions...
thanks,
dixee
you can email me at dixee@hotmail.com or find me on yahoo messenger, dolphins4dixee@yahoo.com

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home