Saturday, August 13, 2005

Day 19 of cycle

I cant believe it is day 19 already, this cycle seems to be going quickly but I hope it is the last one and at the end of this cycle I will be pregnant!! Hope for the best prepare for the worst! It is a funny old world, one day you are plodding along seeing bad stuff on the news everyday, thinking it is bad but that is stuff that happens to other people. Then something happens and that split second changes your life in a way that can never be changed back and you come to realise that shit is not just something that happens but it happens to you over and over again, and you then just wait for the next bit of bad stuff to happen.

Anyway, I have been plotting my basal body temperature which I think has been a good distraction from counting days! It is not looking great, it looks more like a cardiac rhythm strip then a temperature chart, with spikes all over the place! Not sure if this is just because I started charting a few days into my cycle so not sure what temperatures to go on, or maybe a sign that my body is trying to ovulate, or just that it is crap and defying all medical science!! Anyway I still have my fingers crossed that by the end of this cycle this will become a blog about my pregnancy, fingers crossed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home