Thursday, August 11, 2005

Day 17 of cycle

I have done well this month to not obsess over what day of the cycle I am on with a view to not making it drag! So much so that I stuffed up the days on my blog and had to correct them!

Today I am going to have a moan! About those websites where people claim they have the answer to becoming pregnant after 8 million years of trying to get pregnant etc.. you read through the site clutching at straws that something this person has found works for her may also work for you, then when you finally get to the bottom of the page there is a link to pay for the solution or a book with the solution in. Those sites sicken me, if they really are for real and these women have been through the torment of years of trying to conceive then why would they lead people on like that in an aim to make money out of other peoples torment, it is sick, don't give them money and don't buy their books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home