Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Day 2 of cycle, first day of second cycle of clomid

I have read on other peoples web sites that the side effects of Clomid get less on each cycle. I feel sick! I felt sick on the last cycle and feel sick now, I am used to feeling a little sick because the metformin but the clomid makes it worse.

Not feeling very positive today, I go back to work today after about 9 days off, which is never easy. My period is still fairly heavy, I feel sick and I am being a really, really moody cow!

On the plus side I know I am closer to a positive pregnancy test result today then I was yesterday! Within another 33 days I will know if I am pregnant or not. My fingers are yet again crossed. I was so sure it was going to work on the first cycle I had not really prepared myself for it not working - you can take positive thinking too far!! This cycle I am optimistic, but realistic. It might work, it might not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home