Monday, July 18, 2005

Day 2 of provera

Well the day did not start well. When I got up this morning I felt in the kind of mood where I would happily shut myself away in a room all day and not talk to anyone. Which was bad since I am on annual leave from work this week and my husband (poor him!) was working from home. I am not sure I can blame the provera for my ratty mood, more likely
1) I had to go to the dentists for a check up today and I really don't like going, although my current dentist is brilliant and really really nice.
2) I am still really peed off that the first cycle of clomid did not work, I was convinced that it would, and that things would work out perfectly and we would all live happily ever after!
3) After wishing from my last cycle from days 27- 35 I was wishing that my period would not come, after on day 35 I found out I was not pregnant I wished it would start so I could start the next cycle off instead of waiting the amount of time the provera takes to work to start it off. Although I think last time it only took about 5 days after the 5 day doses, it is still a long wait when all you really want is a baby!

Anyway on the plus side a really good web site to go to when you are trying for a baby has to be the baby centre there is some great information on there also there are message boards where you can talk to people in a similar situation to yourself which really helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home