Monday, November 21, 2005

Day 7

I am feeling a little low at the moment. We went to a wedding reception at the weekend and met up with some of my husbands friends. One of them was pregnant, I had not even thought for a minute someone there would be pregnant. I should have prepared myself for the possibility. It hit me like a smack in the face followed by a punch in the stomach. It was really hard to sit there and smile while all I wanted to do was go home and cry! I find it really hard to be around pregnant people especially around this time of year.

I have been getting some side effects from the clomid I think, or from being miserable!! I have been getting a lot of stomach cramps that feel like period pains. I have also being feeling very emotional, with mad mood swings. I don't care so long as it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home