Friday, March 03, 2006

How hard is it to get a prescription right!!!

I can not believe how hard it is to get a prescription correct! I got the re-written prescription in the post today and now it is even more wrong then the last, it is prescribed that I take the provera on days 2-6 of my cycle when I actually use it to start the cycle. It is also still written up for once a day rather then the twice a day it is meant to be written up for. Which was the whole point of the million phone calls I had to make in the first place. I could do nothing about it today despite trying because my doctors secretary does not work on Fridays! Now I am really pissed off!

On the plus side I still have enough meds left to start off this cycle on Friday if I have not got it sorted out by then.

On the whole life is ok! Although I am a little piddled off because I have been off sick from work the last 3 days, I have some cold type bug that is doing the rounds. Sleeping is my main problem at the moment, I am a person who really needs their sleep but at the moment I just feel like I am drowning in snot when I lie down, so only sleep for 15 minutes at a time! At the moment my eyes are puffy and my nose is red! The worst thing is when I went off sick I had only been back at work for a week since going back after my miscarriage. I hate to think what people are saying about me at work, but I can not help being ill! I guess I am feeling pretty sorry for myself at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home