Sunday, March 12, 2006

Provera day 3

I am a psychopath!! Mostly at work, I kept getting into debates and getting really fired up over silly thing (but still things that piss me off!!!). I kind of knew I was going a bit nuts but could not stop myself. I think they just think I am a heartless bitch at work! Never mind!

I have done slightly better on not eating loads of chocolate today! I am sure I have put on 8 stone in the last couple of days!!!

Only a couple more days of provera and then hopefully I will get a period about a week to two weeks after that. Then restart the clomid which of course is going to work first time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

yay, it's almost over! :) So, your clomid works the first time- amazing. I've never had it work. But, once again stupid doctor, keeps me on the same level. *sigh* :)

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just wanted to say that I found your blog when I was looking for people's experiences with PCOS (I was diagnosed with it and started on metformin in November). I was surprised to discover that right now we are kind of in the same place - Mar. 12 was also my day 3 of Provera (though I'm taking it for 10 days) and I'll be starting clomid again with the next cycle.
Fingers crossed for you.

5:00 PM  
Blogger PCOS and me said...

I wish it had worked the first time! It was the fourth lot of clomid that worked. I am just trying to be positive and say it will work first time this time! I hope!!!

Hello Adelie welcome to the blogg!! 10 days of provera sounds like hell! Good luck with the cycle, is it your first lot of Clomid?

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, so far it hasn't been bad at all. The thing I remember about it from last time was bloating toward the end. I've been sick with a bad cold since the end of last week, so it's hard to notice much else.

It's not my first time with clomid. I did a couple of rounds of low doseage with a different doctor last summer and another slightly higher so that they could test FSH last fall. This will be the highest dose yet. I'm a little scared because the side effects were unpleasant, to say the least, at the lower levels. Plus she's added another drug for days 8 - 12 and I have no idea what effect that's going to have.

Hope your wait is short now that you're done with the provera!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home