Saturday, March 18, 2006

Day 4 - getting impatient!

I am starting to get really impatient, despite trying to convince myself I am just chilled and that all I can do is just wait!

I just want my period to start now so I can get on with the next cycle! Despite being worried about it! Worried that it wont work, and worried that it will work and that I will have another miscarriage! Every time I have said there is no way I can cope with another miscarriage, and again I say - there is no way I can cope with another miscarriage! But the risk is far outweighed by the need and want and love I already have stashed up for my baby!

It is hard, but I am sure it will all be worth it in the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

Waiting sucks. :) Hope it's tomorrow! Or tonight.. soooooon...

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home