Sunday, March 19, 2006

Day 5 - losing the will to count!!

I have another sodding cold!!! I had one a couple of weeks ago, just after I went back to work after having my miscarriage. I have to take a few days off then because I felt awful - puffy eyes, no energy, producing bucket loads of snot, not being able to sleep because drowning in snot! Well I have continued to be fairly snotty, then last week my hubby got it, now it is back again!!! I did not think it was possible!! There is no way that I can take anymore time off work with another cold because I am still getting a hard time about taking the last lot of time off only a week after going back to work after having a miscarriage. So I am hoping it will either magically disappear over night or someone will hurry up and invent a cure for colds!

My period has still not come, I am just fed up with waiting now, even though it has only been five days. I guess I just want it to start at a time that is convenient for me!! I have the next couple of days off so either of those would do nicely, so I can go to the loo every thirty seconds, have a nice hot water bottle and soak in the bath, until the initial period pains are done! After that I am at work for about 6 shifts in a row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home