Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cycle day 16

I have no idea when I ovulate! I think last time it must have been around day 17 so I think I am in the important part of the cycle now. I did try doing basal body temperatures in one of my cycles but came out with a chart that looked more like an ECG then a temperature chart. There were spikes all over the place!!! I think that was because of my shifts and so taking my temperature different times each day, so I gave up on that. So we go for the plain and simple plan of 'getting busy'(!!!) every other day at the least, from the day I finish the clomid until I get a positive result or get to the end of the 35 days and have to kick start a period.

I am trying to chill out about this cycle and if it will or wont work, but I am not going to try to fool myself into believing that if it does not work I will not be sad! I know I will be sad if I have to start yet another cycle. After 3 years of trying I just feel like we should be due some luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

Good luck. I've had no luck charting a temp-- but mine never spikes, nota big one like they say, maybe half a degree or something. I still haven't started, but no positive test-- so who knows... oh well... Good luck to you guys!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home