Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Day 23 and Impatient

I am really impatient all the time but more so at this stage. Within the next 2 weeks I will either find out I am pregnant and be walking about with a fixed grin or I will find that I am not pregnant and need to start a new cycle of provera then clomid and be a miserable and hormonal cow!

I wish that summer would start! I know it is fairly early and summer does not start here until at least August but I would like to see more sunshine and less rain!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

The hormonal cow made me giggle... ;) As for summer-- gosh, I wish we would have spring already! But the snow is almost gone- YAY! I'm working on my double dose of clomidtoday will be day 4 of that... wishing both of us luck.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home