Saturday, May 27, 2006

Feeling a bit more chilled!

Work is really stressing me out at the moment. The people I work with are just total planks!! Someone at work is pregnant (a little further on then I would have been had I not had yet another miscarriage) and people just go on and on and on about it, it drives me nuts. It is really hard just being around her despite the fact that I like her, I have to keep hiding myself away from them all just to stay sane. I had been worried that when I returned to work people would make silly comments about my miscarriage, but actually no one gives a damn, like it never happened or maybe they think because I have had 4 I should be used to it. Like anyone gets used to losing a baby time and time again!

Apart from all that I am quite chilled, I have a few days off which is always good! Also my husband has his job interview next week, so that is finally starting to move on. I am a bit worried about having to look for another job (but even if we stayed here I would have to), not too worried about moving since we have become pro's at it! But am a bit worried about the prospect of maybe not getting a reason why I keep miscarrying before we move and then have to get a referral to another hospital and probably wait another 6 months after moving for that. All I can hope is that the reason is something simple - like scar tissue (which I would put money on considering the way I lost my first baby) and that it can be sorted before we move, so that as soon as we settle we can start trying again, while we wait for a new fertility doctor. It is all about timing! Just hope things finally start to work out for us, we seem to have fallen from one disaster into another since we got married, the only sure thing is our marriage!

I have started on a low GI, lowish fat diet at the moment having jumped off the low carb one! I have put a few pounds back on but I hope that will settle soon and that I can either keep a stable weight or lose some more, I would like to at least get below 11 stone, I keep getting stuck at 11 stone 1 or 4 or 6! Maybe once I get back onto the metformin it will be easier, at the moment I am making the most of being able to have a glass of wine from time to time without getting an upset stomach!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just was diagnosed with PCOS this past week (though I have suspected it since I had a friend diagnosed with it), and I am 3 days off of provera. Reading some of your blog helped me to feel as though I am not so alone. Thank you for your thoughts.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I've just started my own pcos blog and came across yours. After 3.5 years of trying to conceive with PCOS I'm at my end of my tether and then I read some of your blog, what an inspiration!!

Thank you and good luck with the baby x x x

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home