Friday, May 05, 2006

Day 4 of low carb diet

So far so good!! I had said I would weigh myself once a week but could not help but weigh myself today and so far I have lost 5lbs. If it carries on at this rate I should be down to the size I want to be in no time. Also the diet progresses so I can increase the carbs a little more but carry on a fairly low carb diet forever - if it lasts!!

The first few days were the worst, today is not too bad with cravings, it is definitely worth hanging in there for the first few days, but not the kind of diet you should start while working.

I am hoping to get the PCOS under control, then hopefully they will find out why I keep miscarrying and fix it!! If only it were that simple!! Then we are going to get back to the clomid and trying to conceive again and we might just get lucky!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have PCOS and was looking for information on the net when I happened upon your blog. It's so nice to know I'm not alone, but also heartrending for I know all of the frustrations that come with the territory first hand. My heart goes out to you. I wish you all the luck with the low carb diet as well as trying to conceive.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home