Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bleeding!

It feels like when shit happens it happens to me!

I started bleeding earlier today, first just a smudge of old blood, then later a bit more. I feel as though this is going to be yet another doomed pregnancy. I am trying to stay positive, but for me the last three times bleeding has been the beginning of the end so think this will be the same.

I am going to try to get an early GP appointment tomorrow, then it will be a matter of going to the hospital and waiting several hours for a scan. I hate the early pregnancy clinic, I have had to go there so many times and you just sit and wait for hours, it stresses me out.

Also yesterday I found out that the hospital I work at is being closed in the next couple of months. It never rains but it pours. I will be amazed if I get through all this sane if things go wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

Oh no!!! :( I wonder what they will say/do-- bed rest girl-- seriously-- bedrest the minute you find out you are. As for your hospital. :( Blessing in disguise--- ? I know it's hard to think that way... many prayers your way,

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home