Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Miscarriage number 4!

Things went pretty much as I predicted. I am definitely having a miscarriage.

I went to the GP who sent me to the clinic, I saw a really nice doctor there and she happened to be seeing my consultant in the afternoon so spoke with him about me. Then arranged an appointment for me to come back for loads of tests, but not until June.

I am really pissed off! I just want it all sorted asap. I have been written off as sick for this week and next week I already had a week of holiday booked but am dreading going back to work since someone else at work is pregnant.

I have no idea what test they are going to do, or how long we have to wait to start again, like how long will the test results take to come back and then how long do I have to wait to get an appointment to get the results and what if the results come back that I can not hold a pregnancy. I am a mess at the moment. I spent all morning trying to get hold of the doctor I saw yesterday to ask her the questions, I was put through to about five different departments in the end I got through to someone where I could leave a message for her to call me. I need to put some kind of time frame on it all.

I am still bleeding although it has been really strange - not particularly heavy and stopping and starting. I do not think the kidney bean type thing has come out yet. I did not have a scan yesterday I guess because I was already bleeding heavilyish there was no point, but now I am wondering what is going on, not that I am fooling myself that at the end of this bleeding I am going to find out I am still pregnant and live happily ever after, just think it is a bit strange. I have had enough miscarriages to know what happens when, it is odd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

I read this the other day.. but didn't know what to say, still don't. I hope you get the answers you need- and ones that can help. Many thoughts

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home