Friday, June 02, 2006

A Period!!!!!

I am so proud of myself because a couple of days ago I started my period!!! I have not had one that has not had to be brought on by medication in years!! I am so chuft!

Apart from that everything is pretty shit! I am covered in spots, I have put back on the weight I lost on the low carb diet and jobs and stuff is still very complicated!! I feel like switching my brain off for a little while or just parts of my brain, the parts that worry and give me flash backs. I would like to only hear from care free brain!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello- My name is Carena, I am also 27 years old with PCOS and am trying to concieve. I have really enjoyed reading your blog- it is nice to know that I'm not the only one going through these things. My thoughts are with you! Take care and keep in touch if you'd like, Carena

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home