Monday, June 05, 2006

Just wanted to say another thank you!

I just wanted to say another thank you to people who have been leaving comments on my blog. I can not reply to them because they go through the blog as anonymous email addresses, so if anyone wants me to reply please attatch an email address I can reply to, or email me direct at junk@fatvat.co.uk It is great to get so many comments, I have been really surprised by the response to my blog, I had thought that I was just a total nutter, but it seems there are lots of people like me out there! Things just don't seem so bad!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kabmom said...

It is nice to know someone feels your pain. It makes the burden easier to carry when you can share it. Please keep writing we are here reading and thinking of you.
Trying for one year,
Shelley

12:40 AM  
Blogger Abi said...

Thanks so much for blogging your PCOS struggle. It has helped me a lot to know others are experiencing the same difficulties. THANKS again!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Kabmom said...

If you ever find out what is causing your miscarriages please let us know. I've heard PCOS has a higher rate of them just because we don't produce enough hormones. I hope this is not true but would like to find more info.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home