Friday, July 07, 2006

Day 4 of cycle day 3 of clomid

Things seem to be falling into place!! My husband got a new job in Cambridge and we are planning to move there the end of this month - so we have lots to organise!! I have sent off for an application form to work at the hospital there which is one of the best in the UK, so that will be brilliant.

I am on day 3 of clomid, I don't really get vast side effects from it apart from the fact that I get over emotional, over really sad or really happy things that normally I would just say 'that is really sad' or 'that is brilliant', instead I feel my eyes well up like I am going to cry!! Only 3 more days of clomid and then we get to the 'getting busy' stage! I hope it does not get really hot again, yuck!! I know that trying to conceive whilst moving several hundred miles to a new house is not an ideal time, but when is?!!! Besides if I am worrying about moving it will take my mind off worrying about getting pregnant and miscarrying again or not getting pregnant.

Food phases!! I am really awful about food, and I wondered if it was anything to do with PCOS or just me being a bit of a nutter!!! I get phases where I eat something I really like day in and day out until I am sick of it then move onto the next new phase and the thought of eating the other one does not appeal to me at all! So PCOS or just insanity???

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Hi there,

I'm just visiting blogs of others suffering from PCOS. I was recently diagnosed and my husband and I are also trying to conceive. Good luck in your journey! I hope everything works out for you :)

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home