Saturday, July 15, 2006

Day 12

At the getting busy stage now! Also packing up our house to move, applying for a new job etc! Things are pretty stressful at the moment. I think I could forgive the clomid if it failed to work this cycle. I have been feeling a bit sick on and off the past few days, possibly metformin related, or hormones, or stress or heat, or all of these things!!

We eventually found a place to live, although the estate agents were pretty useless. When I phoned them all they said to do was to check their website and call them if I wanted to see anywhere. So what do they actually do these days! Also what do you do if you have traveled over 200 miles to a different town to stay for a few days to sort out a house and have no internet access. Even visiting the estate agents they were not helpful at all!! Gone are the days where they take your details and contact you if they find somewhere that suits your requirements. Is demand really that high that they can be so crap!! It seems like total laziness to me!

Anyway we now have a house just no moving in date, which is a bit annoying when you need to arrange removal company and possibly storage! Ahhhhhhhh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Harper Rain said...

Hello C.

I have had a bit of trouble getting my e-mail for several days now. So, I have a new address. I can't get into my old address book to e-mail you. So the new address is the same as the old one, except it is at yahoo.com instead of aol.com

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home