Saturday, July 22, 2006

Day 19

Not sure what is going on with regards to my cycle, we are in baby making mode! I don't bother with temperature charting or ovulation tests because I have never found then reliable. We just try to 'get busy' every other day until day 30 when we chill out a bit.

I have finally sorted out the move, we have removal men booked and a date to move in our house. The only slight bummer is that it has not been re-wired yet and now will be done after we move in, which means little point in unpacking much, because furniture will have to be moved and floor boards pulled up. It is annoying! It is hard to settle into a place where you cant really unpack and I hate living out of boxes. But at least we can move in, we were worried we would have to put our stuff in storage and live in a B and B for a while, which would be no fun!!

I will find out in another 16 days if this cycle has worked or not.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kabmom said...

Sleep now will yah. Things seem to be going your way now make the most of it and go get busy for fun not for work.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Ladiebug said...

Good luck with your move! I hope everything goes right! Dont stress about it....you'll make this cycle harder on yourself if you do!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Melzie said...

I'm back now- we moved- and am wishing you luck. I had another mc- and have decided to do nothing. I need to get my physical self back in order. I wish you well though and will be popping in and out.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I've never found anyone in such a similar situation as me before! I also have PCOS, have been trying for a baby for a couple of years, also taking metformin, got pg with Clomid but miscarried in May and have just started my second period in years without medical intervention! About to start my 5th 'go' on Clomid tomorrow... my first try since my miscarriage.

4:52 PM  
Blogger PCOS and me said...

Thank you all for your comments. I am sorry frogs legs, I hope you are back on form soon. Good luck Lisa.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home