Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Assembling stuff!

Who ever writes the instructions for flat pack stuff should try actually using them!! I managed to assemble the cot fairly quickly despite the instructions or lack of them!! They were just pictures, the funny thing being that it came with 2 different sets of bolts the same thickness but different lengths only in the diagram they are the same length so I had to guess which ones were which and got lucky!! The high chair was fairly easy to assemble although I had much the same problem with pictures to go by! But the pushchair!! The instructions were alright just really really complicated, it took me over 2 hours to assemble it and felt like when I finished a degree certificate should pop out of it somewhere, very complicated stuff, this pram/pushchair seems to do everything and has adjustable frame to go on sand etc! There was me thinking all it had to do was be pushed or stop! This thing has adjustable suspension and everything! My nightmare at the moment is the isofix base I am trying to fit in the car. It is meant to be easy and sounds easy to install but I can not get it to go in properly, I am going to have to get it out and start again, only problem is it is as difficult to get out as it is to get in, once in place it is never coming out the car again!

As for being very pregnant I feel massive! Sleeping is very difficult and uncomfortable, I am looking forward to being woken by a crying baby rather then pain in my hips and legs. This stage is not much fun, I am very impatient! I will be 37 weeks tomorrow so the baby could come any time in the next 5 weeks! That seems very odd, after all this time I still do not believe we are going to have a baby!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't checked in with you in awhile and I am quite excited to see things are going so well!!! Any day now is my guess! Hopefully you could put up some pics but if not a detailed description will suffice. You know I keep forgetting your in a different country sometimes I'm confused as to what your talking about! The Pushchair got me then I realized you meant stroller, this is so weird to me. Anyways Good luck!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home