Friday, November 24, 2006

20 week scan

Hello everyone. Just had my 20 week scan, I was really worried about it but so far so good everything is as it should be. Our baby is a little girl - they think they cant be 100% sure. She looked really cute, and is clearly going to be a Daddy's girl as she is already taking after her Father - she was lying sprawled out with her hands behind her head like she was lying on a sofa! Very cute.

Going through the whole clomid thing was total hell but totally worth it now. Keep going everyone don't give up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kabmom said...

I am so happy for you. Congrats on a baby girl! Just keep doing what your doing. Is your hubby home yet? I would hate to think he missed the scan.

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
A baby girl, how wonderful. Hope to join you soon it the land of expectant moms.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Ladiebug said...

That's wonderful! Little Girls are so much fun!!!!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on clomid. this is my 3rd cycle and I hope that this time I would get pregnant. My husband and I have been trying for 3 years. Congrats to you.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home