Sunday, October 29, 2006

Everything is going well.

I am coming up for 17 weeks this week and am so happy about that. Things seem to be going well, I have a little bump now which is expanding fast!!

I have not really had any food cravings yet. The morning sickness is easing off now which is nice, I only get it when I am really tired or really stressed.

The new job is going well ish! The first couple of weeks were really tough, the people I work with are not the most friendly or welcoming bunch, but I am getting to know them and them me, so hopefully things will improve.

My Hubby has had to jet off to New York today for work, he is out there for a minimum of 2 weeks, I started missing him after about an hour so I guess it is going to be a long couple of weeks. I had hoped to go out there to see him but I cant get the time off work, shame, I have always wanted to visit New York. We have never been apart so long, we have not spent more then a couple of days apart since we met 7 years ago and the last time we spent a night apart was just before our Wedding 6 years ago. I am crap on my own, although I am a very independant person the thought of being on my own for all that time scares me. We only moved here a couple of months ago so I have no friends here, and family are a couple of hours away, and I dont have enough time off work to make it worth visiting them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kabmom said...

It's too bad that you'll be on your own for so long. But I am very glad to see your okay. I keep my fingers crossed for you all the time.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Ladiebug said...

I AM SO SORRY YOUR HUBBY IS AWAY FOR SO LONG. I HOPE THE TIME GOES BY FAST AND ENDS UP BEING SHORTER!
HUGS!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im 28 and have also been trying for 3 years. Found out I have PCOS 6 months ago, love metformin, and am on cycle 2 of clomid. The first time round I was pretty excited at first because for the first time in my life I actually ovulated (which I've never done before) but then a little voice said millions of women ovulate every month and never get prego... so it wasnt too devastating when I wasnt. I know that you hate stupid misscarriage comments, but I wish I were in your shoes... because atleast you know you can get prego. I havent even gotten there yet. I am definitly in the counting stage, day 9, finished day 5 of clomid yesterday... Trying to get through each day. I have spent probably 4 hours today reading your entire blog! It is nice to know Im not alone. SO thanks for your comments.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home