Friday, September 29, 2006

Everything is good!

Hello everyone, sorry I have neglected my blog lately, I have had a lot to sort out lately! I have just recently got a new job and start on Monday, I am really happy about it since it is quite a senior role at one of the best hospitals in the country. I am a bit nervous about starting but am also really looking forward to it.

Everything is good as far as the pregnancy goes I am now 12 weeks and 1 day - but who's counting?!! I had a scan on Tuesday and everything looks good so far. All we can really do is cross our fingers being pregnant comes with no guarantees. Just have to hope we get lucky this time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job, that sounds wonderful!! And I'm so happy to hear that things are going well so far with the pregnancy! Continuing to send good thoughts...

- Adelie

3:15 PM  
Blogger Kabmom said...

Yay I'm glad your okay! So when are you due? Keep taking it easy and enjoy.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Kabmom said...

It's me checking in again. How's it going?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home