Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hello all!

Ok so I have been writing less since I have been pregnant, there are many reasons for this

1) I am tired most of the time, because I have only reciently started a new job and I am working long days (13 hour days!) and it has been quite hard since I have only reciently moved from one side of the country to another and I am settling in

2) I am still waiting for everything to go wrong, I cant help it, we have not had any happily ever afters so far

3) I feel a bit guilty for all the people who have been following my blog and still are not pregnant

But things here are fine, my hubby is still in New York, it was meant to be for 2 weeks it was extended to 3 now it might be 4. So I am pretty miserable at home alone! I did manage to get out to New York to see him last weekend and it was great, I loved New York. I am now very jet lagged!! I left New York on Monday at about 8pm and got back to my house in the UK at 12.30pm on Tuesday, and lost 5 hours on the flight since New York is 5 hours behind the UK. To make matters worse for the past two days I have had to get up at 5.45am for study days at work, and despite going to bed at 8.30pm I am still tired.

My bump is growing and I love it, I am just getting beyond the stage where I just look fat and into the stage where I look pregnant. I am 19 weeks today and it makes me very nervous, I lost my first baby in a car accident when I was 19 weeks and 1 day. I really need to get beyond that stage to feel more optimistic about things. I dont think I have felt the baby move yet, but it is early days on that front! I have my 20 week scan next Friday and we are going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.

I hope everyone following my blog is well and I do enjoy getting your updates, I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will all be as lucky as I am very soon. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home