Sunday, October 29, 2006

Everything is going well.

I tryed to post this a few day ago but had trouble!!

I am coming up for 17 weeks this week and am so happy about that. Things seem to be going well, I have a little bump now which is expanding fast!!

I have not really had any food cravings yet. The morning sickness is easing off now which is nice, I only get it when I am really tired or really stressed.

The new job is going well ish! The first couple of weeks were really tough, the people I work with are not the most friendly or welcoming bunch, but I am getting to know them and them me, so hopefully things will improve.

My Hubby has had to jet off to New York today for work, he is out there for a minimum of 2 weeks, I started missing him after about an hour so I guess it is going to be a long couple of weeks. I had hoped to go out there to see him but I cant get the time off work, shame, I have always wanted to visit New York. We have never been apart so long, we have not spent more then a couple of days apart since we met 7 years ago and the last time we spent a night apart was just before our Wedding 6 years ago. I am rubbish on my own, although I am a very independant person the thought of being on my own for all that time scares me. We only moved here a couple of months ago so I have no friends here, and family are a couple of hours away, and I dont have enough time off work to visit them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home