Monday, October 22, 2007

My baby is not a baby anymore!!

My daughter is growing fast, she is nearly 7 months now. She had 2 teeth, smiles, laughs and is just lovely. I do not really think of her as a baby anymore, now she has her own character.

She can roll very well now and is into everything. I do not think it will be long before she can crawl. I am still breast feeding her a bit although I think it is more for comfort then anything else, also handy if we are out and she needs food or drink and I have neither with us!! She eats very well, better then my husband and I!!

She is well worth the wait and the struggle, but there is a tinge of guilt associated with enjoying her, for the little boy I lost. When she is big enough I will tell her about her big brother and I hope that he will be her angel keeping her safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home